There are a number of different ways to raise money for the Bucks 2021 Festival Appeal, from taking part in a challenge experience to organising your own sponsored event.
The MCF operates a service which enables you to set up an online fundraising page where you can tell your supporters about your event and collect sponsorship money.
Online fundraising is effective, secure and fast. You can send the link for your fundraising page to your family, friends and colleagues making it easy for them to donate to your cause.
All sponsorship collected will go straight into the Bucks 2021 Festival Appeal Relief Chest.
You can create a page in less than a minute. Simply click the ‘start fundraising’ button and sign-in with your email address or Facebook account. Make the page yours by uploading your story, photos, or even a video. You can download our top tips for making the most of your fundraising page here >>;
If you’d like to collect sponsorship the traditional way, please download our Sponsorship Form.
We strongly recommend reading the Sponsorship Guidance Notes before you start fundraising. This will ensure you complete the form correctly and enable the MCF to claim Gift Aid on these donations.
Top Fundraising Ideas
Fundraising and sponsored events can raise vital funds and previous activities have included long-distance cycle rides, marathons, quiz nights and world record attempts. The five most popular ideas for fundraising events recently have been:
- Sponsored slim – Earn pounds (£) for the pounds (lb) you lose.
- Skydives – Free fall towards a fantastic fundraising total!
- Challenge events– join an organised challenge event or make up your own such as cycles, runs and mountains climbs
- Games nights – Run a games night and generate sponsorship from ticket sales and an impromptu raffle.
- White Tables or Lady Nights – A fancy dinner can be fundraising dynamite!
Fundraising support from the MCF
The MCF has a wide range of fundraising information and materials available to support you in organising and promoting your event or sponsored challenge.
If you have an enquiry regarding donations, sponsorship or Gift Aid, please contact the Relief Chest team on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3146 3333.
If you would like support to organise a Festival or fundraising event, please contact the Fundraising Manager on: email@example.com or 020 3146 3333.
If you would like any leaflets, display materials or help to promote your event, please contact the Comms team on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3146 3333.
Examples of the type of materials the MCF could provide to assist you include but are not limited to:
- Sponsorship support: relevant forms and donor guides are available online and our dedicated support teams can help you collect sponsorship.
- Information Leaflets: a wide-range of leaflets are available to help you raise awareness of the MCF. See the full range here >>
- Fundraising materials: fundraising business cards, branded t-shirts or running vests, free standing banners and a range of merchandise can help you raise donations
- Event promotion: e-newsletters to potential donors in your Province, MCF website and social media channels can spread the word about your event.